For more than 25 years, Crisis Consulting International has been the premier provider of security and crisis management services to the Christian missionary, humanitarian and church sending communities. With an outstanding record of success and accomplishment, CCI assists these communities with:
- Risk assessment, site surveys and security assessments
- Policy development and contingency planning
- Training of staff, leaders and crisis management teams
- Management of major events, conferences and disaster response
- Resolution of hostage and kidnapping events, extortion and other threats
CCI’s staff consists of mature believers with deep church and mission commitments. They possess an unmatched combination of professional training, real-world expertise, and “on-the-ground” experience. CCI has worked with faith-based agencies throughout the globe and understands the threats, needs and realities facing these agencies.